Re: [IETF61] no IPv6?

2004-11-08 07:26:47
I've seen it this morning, but is coming and going.

Also the routing to Europe is terrible, via AP and 3fff networks, really bad
:-(

Regards,
Jordi

De: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun(_at_)iijlab(_dot_)net>
Responder a: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Fecha: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 01:41:00 +0900
Para: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Asunto: [IETF61] no IPv6?

how come there's no IPv6 on the "IETF61" network?  i'm happy to help
it get installed, so contact me if you need any help >noc people

itojun

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.