RE: FW: [Inquiry #19085] Issue with Meeting Schedule change at the last moment

2004-11-08 09:58:36
Harald,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Hopefully this can be better handled in the future. I would encourage
formalizing better some deadlines for the agenda and finalizing it in terms of
the slots.

Thanks

Stephane

_____
Stephane H. Maes, PhD,
Director of Architecture - Mobile, Oracle Corporation.
Ph: +1-203-300-7786 (mobile/SMS); Fax: +1-650-506-7222; Office UM:
+1-650-607-6296.
e-mail: stephane(_dot_)maes(_at_)oracle(_dot_)com
IM: shmaes (AIM) or stephane_maes(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com (MSN Messenger)