RE: Sponsor T-shirt Thank You...

2004-11-09 01:54:02
Unfortunately, it seems like it is really hard for American sponsors to get
reasonable estimates on T-shirt size distribution. This is not the first time
sizes smaller than L have only been available for a few minutes, so those of us
who did not go there at exactly the right minute will have to live with a tent.
An L usually also is what I as a European would call an XL.

Apart from that, I agree with previous speakers about the quality of this
shirt, excellent!

/Lars-Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Ken Raeburn
Sent: den 8 november 2004 18:54
To: IETF General Discussion Mailing List
Subject: Re: Sponsor T-shirt Thank You...

On Nov 8, 2004, at 11:24, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
Just a quick thank-you to Alcatel for providing t-shirts that are
long-sleeved, heavier-weight than usual, and (my personal favorite)
non-pure white

I second that.  These do seem quite nice.

(though, for future sponsors: pockets are nice too. :-)

Ken