Re: IETF System Status Page

2004-11-11 12:59:24

I realize that you're trying to be responsive to the community, and while I applaud the effort, I believe that some of this information might be useful to the wrong community. For instance, http://noc.ietf.org/detail.php has
way too much information (patch levels, disk space, etc...).  One option
might be to secure the page and give credentials to those who care.

jy