RE: IASA BCP Section 5.3

2004-11-17 12:22:44
Inline

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:margaret(_at_)thingmagic(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 08:11
To: Carl Malamud
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: IASA BCP Section 5.3

At 7:40 AM -0800 11/17/04, Carl Malamud wrote:
Might it read better something like this?

      In the case of additional direct expenditures by ISOC
which benefit
      the IETF and other activities, ISOC shall attempt to
      allocate such expenses by activity, allowing IASA to gain an
      accurate view of the true cost of support activities.

That sounds good, Carl.  Brian's wording is also fine with me.

It just read strangely to me to single out insurance.

I will note that it was/is listed as "such as..." and so it was/is
just an example. I can also live with the text of eitehr Carl or
Brian.

Bert
Margaret