Re: Adminrest: more on sec 7

2004-12-02 16:00:23
Harald, yes, that would read much better and is closer to what I believe our combined intent was/is.

Regards,

Lynn

At 11:23 AM +0100 12/2/04, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I think a global s/deposited in/credited to/ will do the right thing, given Rob's explanation of "divisional accounting", and using "account" in the sense of "what's accounted for".

We do have consensus that the IASA has to account for the money that it handles to the community.

I think 5.1, which currently says "funds managed by IASA should be kept in a separate set of accounts", may want to say "funds managed by IASA should be accounted for in a separate set of accounts".

But I'm no more an accountant than I'm a lawyer.....