Regarding SIP messaging format

2004-12-06 09:23:55
Hi Rajat,

 as per my knowledge,as of now  the application that are expecting XML type
encoding method for Msg Body are still at draft level (Video control
commands, Conferencing). so the application built on the stack has to take
care of these things.

Rajesh.Kalagarla

-------Original Message-------

From: Rajat

Date: 12/04/2004 04:41:40 PM

To: sipforum-discussion(_at_)lists(_dot_)su(_dot_)se; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Subject: [Sipforum-discussion] Regarding SIP messaging format

Hi all,

Can any on tell me that whether there exist some SIP

stack those use xml tags in messageing format. Because

right now, As far as I know, most of the intermediate

infrastructure is using plain text for request and

response(without any xml tags). So if we use xml tags,

then there will be a problem in inter-operability.

So comments are welcome on this issue.

Rajat.

http://my.yahoo.com

------

To unsubscribe from the Sipforum-discussion mailing list visit
https://mbox.su.se/mailman/listinfo/sipforum-discussion