Issue: #748: Section 5.4 - Quarterly deposits inappropriate

2004-12-21 14:54:09
OK, the issue tracker says that we have "accepted text".
It is not the text that I prefer. Not many people have
reacted to the discussion. So I am not sure.

The proposed text by Margaret I believe is as follows:

change:

  5.4  Other ISOC Support

   Other ISOC support shall be based on the budget process as specified
   in Section 6.  ISOC shall credit the appropriate IASA accounts at
   least quarterly.

into

  5.4  Other ISOC Support

   Other ISOC support shall be based on the budget process as specified
   in Section 6.  ISOC will credit additional funds to the IASA accounts,
   as necessary to cover the approved budget.

If I read the discussion correctly, then Scott and Brian say: wfm.
It misses however the "periodical" that Brian seemed to like and that
also Harald expressed support for. I know that I prefer to keep the
periodic as well. Scott was very opposed to the quarterly, but he did
seem to accept "at least 3 times a year".

So how about this possible text:

  5.4  Other ISOC Support

   Other ISOC support shall be based on the budget process as specified
   in Section 6.  ISOC will periodically credit additional funds to the
   IASA accounts to cover anticipated expenditures for that period
   within the yearly budget.

Bert