Re: No change needed? #736 Section 5.2 - Handling of meeting revenues

2004-12-22 08:12:20

Harald sez:
  Remembering that IASA accounts are bookkeeping devices, not bank accounts,
  I do not think this matters.
  I think it is easier for the IETF to see what's going on if the accounting
  says "this amount of money came in from attendees (credited to account) -
  this amount of money was spent on arranging the meetings (debited from
  account) - this amount of money was surplus (stays in account)".

I think the transparency Harald suggests is good

Scott