RE: Consensus? #718 Transparency - reports on decisions

2004-12-22 09:05:06
Harald responded to Margaret

Margaret said:

Should all of the official IAOC decisions be announced publicly?
And/or do we expect a regular (monthly?) report on IAOC activities?

A thread ensued (see tracker), and Brian made a more specific
suggestion for change:

perhaps what is really needed here is the statement that
decisions should be minuted, and the minutes
should be published regularly.

I suggest resolving this by adding the following text to
section 3.4 "IAOC
decision making", after the first paragraph:

  All IAOC decisions are minuted. Minutes are published regularly.

OK?

OK by me. Pls note that you already proposed a 2nd para as resolution
to issue 746.

So the above should be the 3rd para?

Bert