RE: Issue: #749: Section 6 - Budget process

2004-12-23 09:16:40
As a result of the discussion I have updated the text
and it currently looks as follows in my edit buffer:

        <section title="IASA Budget Process" anchor="iasa-budget-process">
            <t>
                While the IASA sets a budget for the IETF's
                administrative needs, its budget process clearly needs
                to be closely coordinated with ISOC's.
                The specific timeline shall be established each year
                by IASA and ISOC.
                As an example, a general annual timeline for budgeting is:
            </t>
            <list style="hanging">
                <t hangText="July 1:">
                    The IAD presents a budget proposal
                    (prepared in consultation with ISOC staff)
                    for the following fiscal year, with 3 year
                    projections, to the IAOC.
                </t>

                << more text as in rev 02 >>

            <t>
                The dates described above are examples and subject
                to change.  They will most likely be modified each
                year based on the dates of the second and third IETF
                meetings of that year.  They also need to be
                synchronised with the ISOC budgeting process.
            </t>

I think that closes the issue.

Bert