RE: V2 Consensus? #770 Compensation for IAOC members

2005-01-10 07:11:56
OK, I have use this text (as 2 paragraphs) from Haralds email
below

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:41
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: V2 Consensus? #770 Compensation for IAOC members

I still see no real disagreement in content on the question of
reimbursement, but the point has been made that the IAOC
needs to set those
rules in advance of the question being raised, so I'll switch
to proposing
that we adopt the text by (at last count) John Klensin and
Mike St. Johns
at the end of section 4.0:
The IAOC members shall not receive any compensation for their
services as
members of the IAOC.

The IAOC shall set and publish rules covering reimbursement
of expenses,
and such reimbursement shall generally be for exceptional cases only.