Items where I think there is already a consensus, or which are covered by other tickets

2005-01-12 15:39:10
I think the following relations hold:

- Three of the "financial" tickets are covered by the text changes proposed in #778 (the "Finances" message I sent a few days ago). They are:
- #740: Reserves
- #748: Quarterly deposits
- #772: term "Accruied funds"

In addition:
- #770 (Compensation for IAOC members) has consensus on text
- #771 (Powers of IAOC chair) has consensus on text
- #778 ("Finances") has consensus on the text, as modified by #779
- #779 (IAOC role in separation ISOC/IETF) has consensus on text
- #752 ("ISOC bolt blowing") has not made the case for change, and can be closed with no change to text.

Unless someone insists, I won't recapitulate those.

OK?

                   Harald