Re: No communication: #746 IAOC decision making

2005-01-13 06:43:47
Spencer Dawkins wrote:
Brian, John, Avri and Spencer: Can you state if you have an opinion about whether or not the quorum rules should be in the document or not?

Let's get this point settled before we dig into what the quorum rules should be - if they don't go into the BCP, the whole text of #746 gets passed as "advice from the IETF community to the IAOC".

I'm fine with passing as advice. I'd like the quorum definition to be public information, but don't think it has to be in this document to be public.

Agreed. I think we can limit the BCP to stating that the IAOC must make
and publish appropriate voting and quorum rules.

   Brian