Re: Minor issue, no change? #791: Section 2.2 - Editorial

2005-01-21 07:46:56

I agree with Harald - lets leave it as-is

----
Margaret wrote:

8. The IASA, in cooperation with ISOC, shall ensure that sufficient

s/shall ensure/shall attempt to ensure/ ??

reserves exist to keep the IETF operational in the case of
unexpected events such as income shortfalls.

I think this should remain as-is. There are other principles in the list
where it's possible to imagine that one could fail (7 on IPR, for
instance). But I won't lose any sleep over it either way.