Re: Closing ticket 729 - "check with accountants and legal"

2005-01-24 06:50:33
John,

reason for no more accountant or legal review: Resource failure :-(

I sent out a couple of messages saying "can you suggest appropriate reviewers". I got ONE response, and the person who suggested him did not react when I asked him to send an introductory query to the person.

I sent off a query to one legally educated person I know, who promised to undertake review. But nothing has come back so far.

So - we tried, but not hard enough, it seems.

                    Harald