RE: Issue #787 - Transparency in sect 7

2005-01-25 17:30:00
On Tuesday, January 25, 2005 21:32:28 +0100 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com> wrote:

Sounds good to me, except why did we drop the last sentence?

If you look at the email archives, then you can see that we concluded
that in this section (which is about ISOC responsibilities) it seems
not appropriate to list IAOC and IAD responsibilities.
That is listed at other places in the document.

Actually, now that you mention it, I remember that.
In which case I have no objection.

-- Jeff