RE: Comment on draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-05

2005-01-31 15:50:36
The current text I now have for this in my edit buffer os
as follows:

            <t>
                The IAOC members shall not receive any compensation
                from the IASA, ISOC or IETF for their services as
                members of the IAOC.
            </t>

OK?

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Russ Housley
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 17:52
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Comment on draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-05

I have a minor issue.  Section 4 says:

    The IAOC members shall not receive any compensation for their
    services as members of the IAOC.

Clearly, some people are allowed to work on IETF stuff during
hour paid for
by their employers.  Thus, they are compensated.  We need to
be more clear
here., perhaps: " ... shall not receive any compensation from
IASA or the
IETF ..."

Russ