RE: Suggested resolution - #826: Section 4 - Removal of the IAOC Chair

2005-01-31 22:26:30

--On mandag, januar 31, 2005 23:56:27 +0100 "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com> wrote:

So (assuming 5/8 for now), the text would look like:

   The Chair serves at the pleasure of the IAOC, and may be removed from
   that position at any time by a vote of 5/8 of the voting IAOC members.

That is what I now have in my editing buffer.

I think at least 2 people preferred to say "2/3 of the voting IAOC members, not counting the IAOC chair", which would have the same effect on numbers.
I could live with that.