IASA and International issues

2005-02-01 09:15:27
Sam,
after reviewing it today on a mailing list, here is the part I propose to insert in Part 7, after the "Independence" part:

International: ISOC shall work with its national Chapters, the IAD and IAOC to document how the IETF meetings and the Internet standard process could benefit from the local presence, market knowledge and languages familiarity of these Chapters.

Comments conveyed some surprise that ISOC could assist the IETF and they would be left out. I suppose there are some Members of national ISOC Chapters in here: their opinion could help.
jfc