Re: "Reciprocation of SMTP Trace Record", draft-harrison-email-tracking-00.txt

2005-02-17 14:12:23
On Sat February 12 2005 07:32,
Mail(_at_)prof(_dot_)chrisharrison(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk wrote:
It would seem my Internet-Draft is somewhat poorly researched and immature;
moreover, my proposal has already been established, comprehensively, by others
(msgtrk charter: RFCs 3885-3888).

It is therefore my decision, if this is at all possible, to have
draft-harrison-email-tracking-00.txt stricken from the record... I don't think
I could take six months of flaming.

If the MSGTRK work is indeed what you had in mind, thats' fine.
[It's possible to submit a revision pointing to that work, as an
alternative to withdrawal.]  On the other hand, if you had something
different in mind, by all means proceed if you wish.

Best regards,
  Bruce Lilly