ISOC Board of Trustees Call for Nominations

2005-02-23 00:06:59

Hi All,

Since I think that some folks on this list may be interested...

I'd like to remind you that the nominations period for new ISOC Board of Trustees members (for ISOC's Organizational and Chapter Elections) is now open. Further details can be found at:

http://www.isoc.org/members/vote/2005election/

The IAB will also be selecting an ISOC Trustee (as they do every year), but I thought that some IETF folks might also be interested in nominating qualified candidates for the Organizational Member or Chapter Elections.

Thanks,
Margaret

(2005 ISOC Nominations Committee Chair)