Just one last whine before IETF 62

2005-03-02 06:20:56
Since I was looking at 2418 again last night, I happened to wonder about

7.1. Session documents

(deleted down to) The final session agenda should be posted to the
working group mailing list at least two weeks before the session and sent at that time to agenda(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org for publication on the IETF web
  site.

OK, my plane for Minneapolis leaves on Saturday, and http://www.ietf.org/meetings/wg_agenda_62.html lists 25 agendas. Ten of the 25 are for BOFs (which theoretically were required before the BOF request was approved).

So we have 15 working group agendas available on the IETF website the week before the meeting. Slightly more working groups will actually meet :-(

A WG chair just e-mailed me to ask if I would do minutes for a session. I may have a conflict, but don't actually know, because the working groups I'm concerned about don't have an agenda on the website. I said "yes".

Can we agree to stop meeting like this?

Spencer