Re: Fw: Impending publication: draft-iab-dns-assumptions-02.txt

2005-03-06 04:18:19
??
I checked my private copies of draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-00 to -04, and could not find either the number "192" nor the string "return" in such a context.

Wrong draft name?
(mandatory reminder: the IETF does not control the content of internet-drafts..... ANY bad idea can be published as an I-D, and many are)

                 Harald

--On 6. mars 2005 11:42 +0100 Florian Weimer