Re: WG+BOF chatrooms

2005-03-07 11:48:22
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 09:18:09PM -0800, Aaron Falk wrote:
Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
FYI, I have just set up chatrooms at ietf.xmpp.org for all the BOFs
which are currently listed on the IETF 62 agenda page:

Peter-

Many thanks!  Can you confirm that users will be able to set the
"Subject:" in the chatrooms?  On teleconferences I've found that very
useful to keep track of the topic.  I imagine it makes the jabber logs
more useful.  In the past, I've found that when I tried to set/change
the subject line I received an authorization error.

I fixed that earlier today, so all of the rooms should now allow subject
changes.

Peter