Re: [e2e] Introduction to ATP

2005-03-14 17:48:27
Sorry, there isn't any paper on it yet. I think I should write a paper in a
few weeks.
Anyway, it is just a paper design with many open issues, such as quantitive
comparison with TCP, SCTP and so on.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lars Eggert [mailto:lars(_dot_)eggert(_at_)netlab(_dot_)nec(_dot_)de]
发送时间: 2005年3月14日 19:55
收件人: Jason Gao
抄送: end2end-interest(_at_)postel(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
主题: Re: [e2e] Introduction to ATP

Jason Gao wrote:
Here ATP stands for Asymmetric Transport Protocol (somewhat for
historical reason), not Appletalk Transaction Protocol.

Welcome to http://atp.ebloggy.com/ to add comment.

Is there a paper on it? The web page and your email don't have details.

--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories