Re: draft-klensin-stds-review-panel-00.txt

2005-07-27 06:16:09
Spencer Dawkins wrote:
I have been waiting for a proposal like this one (available from http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-stds-review-panel-00.txt) since the SIRS experiment in 2003. But, before I start commenting ...

Would this draft be in scope for Newtrk, or is it IETF Discussion material?

It's not within the newtrk charter as I read it. Whether it should be discussed
here or in a smaller group is something we need to discuss ;-) Seriously,
it's something I want to touch on in the Wednesday plenary.

   Brian