Re: IETF network problems

2005-07-31 05:15:40
John,
First off, thanks for reporting the problem ... we can't fix it if we don't hear about it. As for normal reporting procedures, either just swing by the Help Desk in the terminal room (3rd floor) or send email to the NOC list, ietf-63(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) This was mentioned in the help document that, unfortunately, was sent to this list a few minutes /after/ your message.

As for your specific issue, it's not something we're seeing elsewhere. Could you send us details to the NOC list so we can investigate?

    Thanks!

    - Jim