Coach class

2005-08-01 01:10:13
Now that the two previous main concerns about the Paris IETF are under control (nobody has died from the heat yet and the pocket loss rate is at the expected levels), I have a real problem that is actually hindering the work:

Coach class.

Opening the laptop in the seat arrangement provided means impinging on the back of the person in front. (The metal chair backs with their tendency to scratch the laptop's back don't help either.)

I know the room capacity (which already seems to be marginal) has been calculated based on the coach class seat spacing, but it would be useful to have at least some laptop-compatible seats in the room.

Gruesse, Carsten