Re: On standards review panel and division of work

2005-08-04 05:26:42
I think the concept of separating the responsibility for final document review and approval from the responsibility for chartering and managing working workings. Yes, there are some tricky details. But it looks like they are solvable and the approach leads to improvement in several regards.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern