RE: what is a threat analysis?

2005-08-15 17:56:37
On 19:32 15/08/2005, Fleischman, Eric said:
Therefore, I fear that either the security community will become even more overworked or else a whole lot of not-very-helpful text will be produced or else non-security people will become de facto security people. I'm hoping for the third result, but I fear the first two.

Are your threat analysis covering all the possible threads on the equipement as well as on the installations, processes, services, communities, persons, cultures, etc. behind them?
thank you
jfc