Enough is enough: Intent to file an RFC 3683 against Jefsey Morfin

2005-08-29 07:37:49
I have watched the antics of Jefsey Morfin with some amusement (mixed with a quite large amount of frustration) over quite a long time.

But all things must come to an end.

I believe that Jefsey Morfin satisfies the criteria of RFC 3683 that he is "abusive of the consensus-driven process".

Jefsey Morfin has proved himself incapable of engaging in constructive dialogue with the IETF's participants, and has proved to be able to cause the consumption of huge amounts of the IETF's goodwill and energy.

The community approved RFC 3683. I believe it's time to use it.

Before I start collecting the tidbits from my archive of his 700+ postings to public mailing lists that are required by RFC 3683 to request a PR-action from the IESG, I'd like to ask the community:

- Are there ANY examples of messages from Jefsey Morfin that other IETF participants consider valuable contributions?

- Are there other people who wish to add their names to the request to the IESG for an RFC 3683 PR-action against Jefsey Morfin?

Please send responses to me privately.

                     Harald Alvestrand