Re: [Ltru] Re: STD (was: Last Call: 'Tags for Identifying Languages' to BCP)

2005-08-29 08:18:50
On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 07:57:35AM -0700,
 Doug Ewell <dewell(_at_)adelphia(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 37 lines which said:

Quick show of hands:  How many people think M. Morfin has been hampered
by a reluctance to challenge the rest of the Working Group?
Which of your objections to the draft are based on your French-speaking,
French-national cultural affiliation,

I can testify that Jefsey Morfin is exactly as verbose and unparsable
when he writes in French. His postings in my main language are (like
he does in english) very long and full of pseudo-technical babbling.