Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines-00.txt

2005-09-19 05:30:27
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 03:35:33PM -0700, Bob Hinden wrote:
Hi Bill,

At 02:55 PM 09/16/2005, Bill Manning wrote:
sorry, the I-D has no information as to where this should be discussed...
so:

Umm, from the file name I would have thought V6OPS is the intended venue to
discuss it.

  draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines-00.txt

Suggesting moving any follow up discusson there.

Bob

        you may be right.  i've learned from experience about
        assuming much of anything.  back in the day, drafts
        generally indicated where followup discussion might
        occur, if they were not clearly WG products.

--bill