RE: delegating (portions of) ietf list disciplinary process

2005-09-30 14:40:43
Ted,

        One way to deal with the fact that having a fair
and impartial selection process might occasionally get
you a bad egg is to have an equally fair mechanism for
"impeaching" a member of the selected group.  If I am
recalling things correctly, isn't that how the same
issue is dealt with in the NomCom process?

--
Eric