Re: Can the USA welcome IETF

2005-10-17 19:47:28
2005/10/17, Bill Manning <bmanning(_at_)karoshi(_dot_)com>:
M. Eduardo,
       i am persaded that you are inconsistent at best.  first you state:

 >This is may be we do not share the same culture.
 >Every culture is to be respected.

and then you state:

On Oct 17, 2005, at 10:04, Eduardo Mendez wrote:
 >IETF culture is no interest.

Please respect the IETF culture just as you would have us respect your
culture.

I am awfully sorry you understood this way.
I wanted to say the IETF culture is of no interest in a legal case.
What counts if IETF goes to courts is:
- what Mr. Dean has signed
- what he and othes have done wich is illegal

May be RFC 3683 is even a bad thing.
If IETF says: this my rule.
And if the judge think it is a bad rule.

I think I will stop on this RFC.
I even make the debate couterproductive.
I hurt others like Mr. Bill without wanting it.

I just wanted to say:
- my ethic is shoked by this RFC.
- we should check with an international lawyer.

I apologiese if I hurted others.
I thank you for your time.

Eduardo Mendez