Call for calm down ... from sergeant-at-arms

2005-10-18 02:24:40
Hi all,

Without pointing to anyone specifically for this time, I will like to make a
general call to the order and to avoid disruptive and unpleasant messages in
the IETF mail exploder.

Please, remind that our discussions in the list must stay on topic and never
become personal attacks.

Thanks !

(sergeant at arms hat)

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.