RE: When to announce a new mailing list on ietf-announce?

2005-10-24 08:26:55
I agree with Dave.  Currently it is very difficult to get in
on the early stages of a BoF, even if the subject of the BoF
is of critical importance to your business or job.  How does
one find out - prior to attending a meeting - that a mailing
list has been setup?

--
Eric