Re: 64th IETF Agenda

2005-10-30 13:27:50
Henrik,

Thanks! This should probably have been better publicized if you're not on the tools list. I sent my email because on previous meetings the HTML agenda was always there, not just in the last week leading up to the meeting (or during the meeting itself), and I wanted to see one for this meeting as well.

Cheers,
Andy

------------

At 10/30/2005 20:59 +0100, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
Hi Andy,

on 2005-10-30 15:29 Andrew G. Malis said the following:
> Previous IETFs, up to IETF 63, had both HTML and text versions of the
> agenda online, and using the HTML version, one could just click on
> links to get both the WG charter and the WG meeting agenda.  This
> meeting, you need three different browser windows open if you want
> the agenda, WG charters, and WG meeting agendas.  See
> http://www.ietf.org/PASTMEETINGS/agenda_63.html as an example.  Could
> we get this back for IETF 64?

I think having an agenda page with html links is terribly useful, and
I'm sure the secretariat will provide one once the agenda is considered
stable.

Till then the html-ized version of the text agenda which is available
at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/64 should hopefully provide what you're
looking for.  It is automatically updated from the text agenda, and when
new WG agendas come online they are also html-ized and linked in.

Regards,

        Henrik