Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-21 21:16:19
Dave Crocker wrote:
and now the chairs quickly concede the change, even before getting support from the rest of the group.

'scuse me; it seemed to me that Tony Hansen and Jim Fenton counted as
some of the rest of the group.  It also seems to me that no one has made
me the boss, so what I suggested was just that: a suggestion.  You may
feel free to spend more time arguing about that paragraph if you like.
My opinion (and that's all it is) is that that's not useful.

I understand the principle you're fighting for, Dave.  And I think it
will come up again, which is why you're fighting it.  I think it will be
better to fight it later, if necessary.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)