RE: Alternative formats for IDs

2006-01-02 21:46:43
As such, it is (IMO, barely) possible that PDF/A would be a
reasonable format for storing archival documents such as RFCs.
But it would be a terrible format for working documents such as
I-Ds, for the reasons discussed in my earlier note.

[YJS]  Which is exactly the reason all the other SDOs
use MS Word for input and PDF for output.

(Partial results so far, from a list of 150 SDOs, I have only
found 2 that do not work that way, but the search continues ...)

Y(J)S