Re: hotels for Dallas?

2006-01-20 14:39:50

Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:

On Friday, January 20, 2006 03:06:54 PM +0100 Brian E Carpenter <brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com> wrote:

Tim Chown wrote:

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 12:27:59PM +0100, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

Registration for Dallas is in the final test stage, with a new system
for credit card processing, and we want it to be rock solid.
Should be open *really* soon now.

And the hotel info?

The hotel blocks won't be affected by the late start to registration.
Sorry about this but these things are rather bound together.

I'm afraid I don't follow this.

We understand that the new registration system is taking time to get working, and I doubt that's a big problem for many people. But as of this writing, there is no information on the IETF web site about the meeting venue or hotels. Any idea when that will change?

-- Jeff

I expect it to change Monday 23 January.
Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director