RE: I-D ACTION: draft-ash-alt-formats-01.txt

2006-02-02 10:50:45
Yaakov,

        While I support the general idea behind the experiment
advocated in this draft, in fairness, your statement below is
just your version of what John said.

        To see how complex a set of equations might be easily
shown in text, see http://www.ksc.nasa.gov/facts/faq04.html.
Rocket science, I believe they call it.  :-)

        So your statement boils down to "extremely inelegant"
which is just another way to say "uglier."

--
Eric