Re: Complaints Against The IESG and The RFC-Editor About Publication of RFC-2188 (ESRO)

2006-03-19 02:51:08

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:56:57 +0100, Harald Alvestrand
<harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> said:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:10:10 -0800, Dave Crocker
<dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> said:

  Harald> What's the point of reposting this message now?

  Dave> Seems like there ought to be a statute of limitations.

to eight-year old history is not to disinter the
corpse of the past.

The point is that this history is directly
relevent to a current discussion thread.

I believe I made the point of reposting clear in
the following header: