Re: v6 on the net in Dallas

2006-03-20 14:37:43
        Err, I meant IPv6 RAs, obviously :-)

        Clearly I need more sleep....

        - Jim

On Mar 20, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Jim Martin wrote:

Gentlepeople,
Yesterday and this morning, we had an issue for the wired and wireless networks in the Terminal Room area that prevented IPv4 RAs from reaching the user devices. This has been resolved and we believe we have v6 working now everywhere in the network. If anyone is using the IETF network and not getting v6 addressing (receiving RAs), please open a ticket with the NOC at:

http://noc.ietf65.org/trac/

        Thanks

        - Jim