Re: IETF Social/Way-back machine presentation available online?

2006-03-27 17:41:05
This stuff will be on the web RSN.  I'll post an announcement when available.

Susan

At 03:15 PM 3/27/2006, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
David Clark's presentation on Tuesday night at the social was great - I'm trying to find a reasonable URL for the slides; I HAVE found them in the 1992 IETF Proceedings for the summer meeting, but they are scanned (not actually slides), and were printed at six slides per page, (so, they are very small, and part of a 24-MB file).

Does a URL for these slides exist, other than this one? A quick run through Yahoo didn't turn them up, and http://www.csail.mit.edu/biographies/PI/bioprint.php?PeopleID=7 doesn't actually include a home page for David Clark.

Thanks,

Spencer