RE: Don't feed the trolls

2006-03-31 14:57:23
Pekka,

I've yet to see Anthony make any useful contribution to the IETF
(various rants on the IETF list don't count).

=> I don't know who he is and never read his emails but I find
statements
like the above unhelpful and unnecessary. If you really believe that,
then stop reading his emails. Part of working in a large group is to
accept the presence of all sorts of people. Public blacklisting of
people
is not a useful contribution either.

Perhaps we should just ban him from the list.

=> Perhaps not. This is rediculous and a slippery slope.
In the interest of making useful contributions this will be my *only*
email on this thread.

Hesham