Re: Announcement of IAB member selection

2006-04-03 13:59:26
Mark,

on 2006-04-03 17:20 Mark Townsley said the following:

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
I applaud the NomCom in this very appropriate choice -- at this particular
time, I don't think there is any better choice they could possibly have
made for the vacant IAB seat.  Bert has impressed me with his ability to
always perceive where he is most needed, and appear there as if by magic
to assist in whatever needs to be done.  I remember a thorny throughput
issue we ran across some years ago at Casa de Bandini, when Bert came
through as a trouper and helped us make headway with the problem [1].  With
that taken care of, he also showed us his famous ability to make friends
with the ladies [2].

We couldn't wish for a more well-rounded man of the world to step up to
the plate and shoulder his responsibilities today.

     Henrik

[1] http://tinyurl.com/jfsxm
[2] http://tinyurl.com/zccdt

Or...