IETF lists as RSS?

2006-04-26 13:27:40
Is it possible to read content of the IETF lists (WG discussions,
announce, etc) as RSS feeds?  I think the IETF doesn't provide it as
such, but is there maybe a gateway mailman-rss that would allow to read
it so?

Please excuse if the technical formulation is aberrant, I'm just getting
familiar with RSS feeds.  The problem I have is that I'm subscribed to a
relatively many IETF (and non-IETF) lists, some that I browse more often
than others, and the mailbox is quickly exceeding my provider's
capacities, as well as many other providers' I guess.  Changing
subscriptions to all lists is painful (even if IETF offers a IETF-wide
change option, not all do) and I wouldn't go through it again, but maybe
one last time.

Any suggestion about this welcome,

Alex