icalendar feeds for network/tech meeting calendar

2006-06-09 09:41:03
This is not especially on-topic here, but since (a) there are probably more people here who have an interest in debugging/reviewing RFC 2445 documents than anywhere else and (b) there are probably more people here for whom a maintained calendar of meetings is a wildly useful thing, I thought I'd forward it.

Hervey Allen is the programmer responsible for the code, and I know he would love to receive feedback. I believe all testing to date has been done with Apple's iCal and Mozilla Sunbird.

The calendar is provided by ISOC and NSRC.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hervey Allen <hervey(_at_)nsrc(_dot_)org>
Date: 9 June 2006 11:35:52 EDT (CA)
To: net-meeting-coord(_at_)ws(_dot_)edu(_dot_)isoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [net-meeting-coord] iCal feeds for Network Training Events Calendar available

The Network Education and Training Calendar of Events located here:

http://ws.edu.isoc.org/calendar/

Now has several iCal feeds available. You can choose from all events (past and future), upcoming or previous. The feeds are available here:

http://ws.edu.isoc.org/calendar/ical/

In addition, if you are interested in adding an event to the calendar that you think belongs you can create an account on the site and then add an event using this page:

http://ws.edu.isoc.org/organizers/create-event.php

All this is linked off the main calendar page.

Questions or comments can be sent to myself or
admin(_at_)ws(_dot_)edu(_dot_)isoc(_dot_)org(_dot_)

- Hervey Allen

Hervey Allen      Network Startup Resource Center
hervey(_at_)nsrc(_dot_)org GPG Key Fingerprint:
AC08 31CB E453 6C65 2AB3 4EDB CEEB 5A74 C6E5 624F